A STORY OF A MOM WHO CLEANS UP MESSES AND LOVES THOSE DRESSES

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Mother's Day 2011


I know Mother's Day is long past, but I never posted about it.
Here are my awesome Mother's Day gifts
from Jamin
from Gordon
I love the shoe. I thought it was so funny that he would make me this especially with my left foot broken.

Matthew asked the boys what they liked about Mommy and wrote it down.

Neil said - "I like Mommy"
"Mommy gets dressed"
"Mommy draws a paper for me"

Gordon said - "She helps me do music"
"She cooks me breakfast"
"I love Mommy because she gives me food"

Jamin said - "I love Mommy because she's nice!"
"She helps me with the things I need help with"

I thought it was super cute! I tell my husband not to buy me anything for Mother's Day because I like the homemade heartfelt stuff from the kids the best. =) He can buy me stuff on the other holidays.
Then my Father in-law and Hubby Wubby made an awesome dinner and I even got a couple pretty flowers from church. Overall, it was a great Mother's Day. It is always nice to feel appreciated.

No comments: