A STORY OF A MOM WHO CLEANS UP MESSES AND LOVES THOSE DRESSES

Monday, May 23, 2011

Happy Victoria Day!!

Hurray for the long weekend! Hubby had Friday through Monday off. I love holidays. I don't feel a real connection to this holiday since I did not grow up in Canada, but since my kids and Hubby are all Canadian, I like to find out what the holiday is all about.

Here is a link about Victoria Day if you are interested.

Made it through another week! This week I went back to the doctor and got a walking cast. HURRAY! At first it was VERY awkward, but I am starting to get used to it and things are getting easier. It is amazing how much a little broken bone can change your life.
I took a picture in between casts. You can really tell the difference with my feet next to each other. It sure feels weird to have the cast off. Especially when my cast is off, it is difficult to imagine how the body is able to heal itself. I think it will be quite miraculous when I am able to walk normally without a cast again.
Friday we went swimming, well the rest of my fam did. There's me, in the purple cast. =) Tegan didn't want to swim either, maybe because I wasn't in the water. But everyone else had a blast. The boys were practicing their moves they have been learning at swimming lessons.
Gordon going down the slide.
Brothers in the hot tub. =)
Dress of the Week
They had a Victoria Day weekend sale at Children's Place this weekend, so I stocked up on summertime essentials from there. 40% off everything. I love Children's Place. I am always amazed at how inexpensive their stuff is and it's super cute. Anyway, this outfit is from there.
I love her curls. =)

No comments: