A STORY OF A MOM WHO CLEANS UP MESSES AND LOVES THOSE DRESSES

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Playing in the Snow - Built an Alien Snowman - Hockey Tournament - Dress of the Week


We finally built a snowman! I know, it is really scary looking. I still couldn't roll the snow into balls. The bottom of the snowman wasn't too bad. I was able to just build up the snow. Then I was able to take chunks of snow to build the head. It just turned out looking kind of scary. Neil liked it better before I put the head on. =) You'll have to watch the video.






















Matthew was in a hockey tournament this week at the Winter Club. There were four teams, and Matthew's won the tournament. They were undefeated. He was pretty happy about it. He was the only one that did not drink out of the trophy cup. =P


























DRESS OF THE WEEK









































Here are some pics and a little video of us playing in the snow from the last couple weeks. I hope you enjoy. We had lots of fun. =)







No comments: