A STORY OF A MOM WHO CLEANS UP MESSES AND LOVES THOSE DRESSES

Friday, February 11, 2011

Mmm... Chocolate Chip Cookies

2 heaping cups flour
1 egg
3/4 cup brown sugar
1/2 tsp salt
1 cup butter - and I melt it cause I don't have the patience for that cutting in thing
1/2 cup sugar
1 tsp baking soda
2 tsp vanilla
100 grams chocolate chips
100 grams Chipits Skor Toffee Bits - that's the secret ingredient, so shhhh... don't tell anyone.
I know I've been living in Canada too long, it's just the package says 200 grams and I use half a package.  Probably 8 ounces is the same, I think.

Mix together and I use a teaspoon to make all the cookies the same size.  Bake at 375*F for 8 to 10 minutes.

I love cookies! Feel free to make some and drop them off so I can test to see if you made them right. Heeehee. =)

No comments: