A STORY OF A MOM WHO CLEANS UP MESSES AND LOVES THOSE DRESSES

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Laundry Cart Rides and Breanne's B-day Party

Gordon taking Neil and Tegan for a ride in the laundry basket. There is something about boxes and baskets that kids love. Forget about toys, just pull out a laundry basket.
A month late, but Breanne had a birthday party Friday night. Good times. =)
Breanne loves Twilight, in case you couldn't tell.
Tegan loved that cake!
Tegan all cleaned up. =)

I had a great dress for Tegan today, but alas I had a sick Gordon. I woke up at 3 this morning to the sound of a puking child. Thankfully he didn't get very much on the carpet just all over the kitchen and on his blankets and sheets. Thank goodness for washing machines. Tegan helped me take care of Gordon while Jamin and Neil went to church with Grandma and Auntie Breanne. We'll just have to wait till next week to see the dress on Tegan. Gordon hasn't thrown up since he woke up in the morning and was able to keep down some food. So it appears to be a quick sickness. Yesterday was Jamin's cub car rally. Jamin loved it. He made a very whimsical car. It was a pencil with a happy face on the front. All the kids were cheering on his car because it was cute. He didn't win, but he had a great attitude. He came in 2nd for design and 8th for speed. I'll post pictures as soon as I can figure out how to transfer pictures from my phone to the computer. I forgot my camera.

No comments: