A STORY OF A MOM WHO CLEANS UP MESSES AND LOVES THOSE DRESSES

Sunday, January 23, 2011

A Mess and A Dress =)


Tegan and Neil, partners in crime. I was working with Gordon on his Music for Young Children(MYC). Tegan and Neil sounded like they were playing so nicely together. When I went in, this is what I saw. I just have to laugh.
I recently started reading a book called The Explosive Child by Dr. Ross W. Greene. I feel like I am learning a lot about my kids. So I am learning different words to use, when and how to communicate with them, and realizing even more that I need to not lose my temper. That way I can help them learn to be able to face opposition positively... hopefully. So hurray for my blog in helping me to find learning experiences and entertainment in our messes. You only see a small portion of the mess.

Dress of the Week. =) Doesn't Gordon look so cute in those glasses? We are gradually working on having him wear them all the time. He is getting better at not take them off and placing them in random places during the day. He has an astigmatism.

No comments: