A STORY OF A MOM WHO CLEANS UP MESSES AND LOVES THOSE DRESSES

Monday, January 10, 2011

Neil's choice of clothing, Dress of the Week and FHE

Dress of the Week
I thought this picture was cute. It looks like she is about to serve a ball.
Now she just needs a ball. =)
Neil is a character. He likes to dress himself, but prefers having his clothes on backwards. I just thought this was a particularly interesting choice... shorts with his shirt inside out and backwards. I normally try to choose my battles carefully, but shorts in a Manitoban winter just doesn't work.
You may have noticed, I added some FHE buttons to my blog. I have been using The FHE Spot fairly regularly for our weekly lessons. I have found it to be quite handy. Someone asked me if I would share the site with them, so I thought it would be handy to have here. This was a really cute one that I found. You can see the full lesson here at http://nataliesfhespot.blogspot.com/2009/07/strenthening-our-family.html
So here is the Orange family who stick together so they cannot be blown over by the "Sin Machine" aka the blow dryer... There is a Mom and a Dad and four kids, three boys and a girl.
And here is the Cup family. They don't get along and are always fighting or doing their own thing. They got blown over quite easily.

No comments: