A STORY OF A MOM WHO CLEANS UP MESSES AND LOVES THOSE DRESSES

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Pictures, dreams, eating, drawing, and marshmallows


When I uploaded my pictures this week onto my computer. I found a bunch of pictures like this and random stuff like ceilings, chairs, toys. I think someone was playing with the camera.




There is the culprit!






I saw this picture the other day and I totally want one. Isn't it cool!
A secret door in the floor that leads to an awesome slide. I have seen other ones attached to stairs, but I think this is even better! Every once in a while I dream about if I had unlimited funds what my home might look like. I am not sure I am totally digging the yellow, but the slide is awesome.






Tegan prefers to sit with everyone else now. She holds a fork and picks up the food with her other hand. =)





She learns from the best. 1/4 in the mouth, 1/4 on the table, 1/4 on the floor, and 1/4 on themselves. Those are the rules we appear to live by.
I am not exactly sure where Neil's plate went. Hmm...

Here is Tegan's dress of the week. It is so hard to get her to hold still these days to take a picture.
Her and the cat are buds. She is actually surprisingly gentle with Max most of the time. He always makes her smile. I started watching a couple kids two mornings a week, which I love. They love Max too, so he is definitely a keeper.




Here is an example of one of Gordon's drawings. He is a little drawing machine. He can sit for like an hour and just draw picture after picture. He has such a big imagination and brings his drawings to life. I love his tree. I would have never thought to make one like that.




So Jamin won this thing and it came in the mail this week. It is a marshmallow crossbow. That's right... it is a contraption that shoots marshmallows across a room. I had no idea such things existed, but wow! So far I have only let the kids play with it once. But oh man, marshmallows flying across the room. Then of course they had to eat them. It was crazy and they loved it.






2 comments:

Wendy Smemoe said...

I just love reading about your kids--they are so cute!

Lsmemoe said...

Awww... thanks Wendy. =)