A STORY OF A MOM WHO CLEANS UP MESSES AND LOVES THOSE DRESSES

Sunday, May 16, 2010

A week of Dresses and Messes and ups and downs

Dress of the Week

Jamin and Mommy being silly

Bubbles
The greatest place to make messes is outside. I don't know what it is about bubbles, but kids love em.
He did it again!
So one week after Neil had his incident with the fire place, we were having a potluck at church. Neil was having a jolly time, but getting sleepy and a little crazy. He fell off his chair and I was sitting right next to him. I reached out my hand to catch him and somehow he landed right on my ring and it ripped his injury open again. I was so mad at my ring. So I got to spend another few hours in the emergency room just to find out they couldn't really do anything except put a bandage on it because of the scare tissue. =P I do not like emergency rooms. Anyway, I guess he is going to just have a bigger scare on his face. Hopefully it doesn't heal too badly.
Everyone at the hospital thought Neil was really cute in his suit. One nurse asked if he dressed up to come to the hospital, jokingly.



Friday Gordon had a little music recital. He has only had two or maybe three classes, so you can tell we didn't know the song all that well, but I thought it was super cute.

I was feeling really grateful this week for my family and my hubby's family. There are a lot of people out there that have lots of difficulties and we are very blessed to both be from amazing families. So cheers to good friends and family and to God who watches over us.

3 comments:

Mom and Pop said...

Lisa - I enjoyed your blog so much. Sorry about Neil's scar being opened up again from your ring. Just remember that God does love you and He is with you at this time. Wish I could be there to help out more and just moral support. You are loved beyond measure! Again all the pictures and writing and video are just so perfect.
Love, Mom

Mom and Pop said...

Wish I could be there for you and not just there for MORAL SUPPORT is what I meant to write. Love you so much!

Lsmemoe said...

Thanks mom. *hugs* =)
Love you too.