A STORY OF A MOM WHO CLEANS UP MESSES AND LOVES THOSE DRESSES

Monday, May 31, 2010

Dress of the Week

Thank you Aunt Kristi and Uncle Lance for the dress. Matthew went to California last weekend and visited my brother and his family while he was there. He brought back this pretty dress. It is a 24 month dress, but it fits Tegan already. I love girl clothes! Lance and Kristi are going to have a new baby boy in the fall. That will make 17 cousins for my kids. 6 girls and 11 boys. Hurray for family!
Raining
It was raining cats and dogs this weekend. It just kept coming. The kids enjoyed watching the storm. I thought it was such a cute moment with them all looking out the window. Lots of streets were flooded. Luckily we didn't have too much trouble, though.
Neil cleaning up
Neil isn't always creating messes. I caught him on camera picking up his blocks. =)

7 comments:

Lance and Kristi said...

Glad you could make use of it! I love that dress. I bought it to be Elisabeth's Easter dress last year and she was already out of it by Easter time. CRAZY, huh? What a cute kid!!!!

Megan Moench said...

Jessica JUST got into 24 months/2 T clothes. However, her pants are still 18 months. Her tops can either 18 months/24 months/2 T. Her dresses are all 2T though.

haha it'll be fun to have them play together come this summer :)

Lsmemoe said...

Tegan is mainly in 12-18 month clothing, but I think they make fancy dresses smaller. I don't know, but I really liked that dress. Everyone said it looked like she was ready to go to a wedding.

I can't wait to see everyone. Two family reunions in such a short time. It is going to be fun. =)

Megan Moench said...

OH yes that is true. Fancier dresses do tend to be smaller. How much does Tegan weigh? Jessica is 24 lbs. Well that dress is precious. Super cute! Good taste to your SIL Kristi!!

Ya you'll be busy with two family reunions! Fun fun!

Lsmemoe said...

Tegan is probably about the same. That is crazy! I can't wait to see them together.

Lance and Kristi said...

This brand of dress really, really runs small. Elisabeth was 11 months when I bought it and I never used it because she was almost out of the size.

I am going to bring some more stuff for you to the reunion. what shoe size is she wearing???

Lsmemoe said...

She wears a size 4 or 5 shoe right now. It depends on the brand.
I'll go through my boy stuff too and see what is still in good condition that I can give you.