A STORY OF A MOM WHO CLEANS UP MESSES AND LOVES THOSE DRESSES

Monday, May 10, 2010

Tegan's dresses



Neil giving Tegan a kiss.

Tegan's Easter dress

Just thought I would add this one in there. All my kids, except Jamin, fell asleep at Ryan's wedding. They missed the pictures.


These were one of my favorite pairs of shoes, right next to the black pediped shoes Kristi send me.

Jamin's baptism





I love having a girl now. It is so much fun dressing her and shopping for girl stuff. These are all pictures from this year in order. You can see how she has grown in the past few months.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Glad to have such a stylin' niece! I may be sending some more shoes your way. I had a fetish with shoes for EB and let's face it...she maybe wore them once or twice! Thanks for posting.