A STORY OF A MOM WHO CLEANS UP MESSES AND LOVES THOSE DRESSES

Thursday, May 27, 2010

I can't imagine why they call it the terrible twos...
Neil is loads of fun. I love his smiles and giggles and his constant energy. However, moments like this happen perhaps a little too frequent. Lately I have decided that it is best to take a picture and use it as blackmail when he starts dating. Or maybe just use it as a post on my blog. That way, the bigger the mess, the more excited I get. Things like this tend to happen when I feed Tegan. Here Neil is helping himself to some baby cereal. He mixed it and everything in the cup next to him. I think he got more on his clothes and on the counter than in his mouth, though.

The kids really love bubbles



We got our garden planted on Monday. I let Gordon and Jamin have full reign over the front flower bed. They picked out the flowers, decided where to put them, planted them with some help, and Jamin is in charge of watering them.
Jamin helping with the vegetable garden. We planted tomatoes, onions, broccoli, cucumbers, lettuce, carrots, leeks, zuccini, and some melons. Melons don't normally work here, but it has been warm, so we'll see what happens.Tegan helping garden by being cute and happy. =)

2 comments:

Megan Moench said...

O you guys got a good garden going on :)
Tegan is so cute - I can't wait to meet her!

Mom and Pop said...

Matthew, Lisa and Family - Your garden looks so awesome. Hopefully you will be able to can some of the good food so you can enjoy through the Winter. Not only is your garden beautiful, but your family is even more beautiful. Love those two's - Neil is learning so fast. Jamin and Gordon are such good helpers and Tegan is beautiful as always!