A STORY OF A MOM WHO CLEANS UP MESSES AND LOVES THOSE DRESSES

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Waterslides!!!

Jamin and Neil coming down the slideJamin in his tube

Scott and I coming down the slide.

It was pretty fun.

Mike


Mike playing the saxophone Kazoo

Jamin and Neil rode down this water slide a couple of times.

I lost my tube... =)

... but Scott and I still made it down.
Tegan

Gordon carrying his tube. He kept asking different people to help him carry his tube, and they did. It was kind of funny.

Neil going down the Bullet.
Gordon going down.

Scott going down =)

Me going down.




So this was before my family reunion in Missouri. So I know I lost my camera some time between uploading these pictures onto my computer and getting ready to go to Missouri. It did not make it onto the trip. I have to figure out were it is. I just bought it. I can't just go buy a new one again. I really have to work on keeping better track of things.
Anyway, this was a really fun day. I love waterslides.

1 comment:

Megan Moench said...

Wow you got some air Lisa! Good action shot! OOO Pictures of that day :) I'm glad that you guys went back. Gosh, I can't believe I deleted all those photos that I took - I took at least 20 just from the first time we went to those waterslides. grr. Good luck on finding your camera!!