A STORY OF A MOM WHO CLEANS UP MESSES AND LOVES THOSE DRESSES

Monday, August 9, 2010











Sorry for my few followers that I have not posted for a few weeks. I will do better. The past few weeks have been super fun. We had a family reunion in Montana for a week on the lake. On the way we stopped by Aberta, which is my last post. In Montana we went skiing, tubing, took a trip to Glacier National park and just enjoyed having the family together. Then we came home and some of Matthew's siblings families were here in Manitoba before and after the reunion. After being here for four days with a whirlwind of activities, we took off to Oklahoma and Missouri for my family reunion. There we went to my Dad and Step-mom's 25th wedding anniversary party, went to Silver Dollar City, went tubing in the lake, played some games =), and caught up with my side of the family. Lots of good memories have been made. The last day we were in Missouri, my Mom asked if Gordon and Jamin would like to stay for a couple weeks before my brother's wedding and after some thought I agreed. So I am home now with only two out of the four. So I am trying to as much work as I can and spend as much quality time with my little ones while the bigger boys are away. School will start soon after they get back, so I have to get ready.
My goal during these two weeks is to work on potty training Neil.
We'll see how it goes. Let me know if anyone has any good tips. =)
I think I will post the rest of my pics on facebook because it takes too long here, so look there for the rest. Unfortunately, my camera didn't make it to Missouri, so my only pictures are from other people's cameras and actually I can seem to find it right now. =( I think I may have a camera losing problem. I had two since I found my other one, but it finally broke and is not working, and now I cannot find my new one. I am sure it will turn up... hopefully.

2 comments:

Megan Moench said...

O lisa you lost the camera again!! haha O Lisa. I sure hope you find your new one now - I guess it's good that you bought it before!

OoOo 2/4 kids, man that will sure be a nice break for you guys! I bet your Mom is loving have Jamin and Gordon around though - what a treat.

Let me know when you guys will for sure be in Utah! I know you'll be super busy with your family, but I would love to see you guys even if it's just a quick stop in. Maybe we can do lunch or dinner or even just a play date! Let me know what works best for you!

Kara said...

So adorable!
for our son it worked better to not have underwear on him....he still would prefer boxers...oh, and have a visit from Grandma, she is a professional.