A STORY OF A MOM WHO CLEANS UP MESSES AND LOVES THOSE DRESSES

Monday, August 16, 2010

Have you seen it?

My CameraMy Camera Case

Sorry no Dress of the Week. I still cannot find my camera. I am convinced I won't find it until I buy a new one. =(

Well, it has been a very quiet week. After my family reunion in Missouri, my Mom asked if Jamin and Gordon would like to stay for a couple weeks and I agreed. I thought it would be good for them. I have talked to them everyday and they are very happy and having lots of fun.
I have been attempting to potty train Neil while his big brothers are away, but have had very little success. I have found that he can hold it for long periods of time. He is going to be like his Uncle Lance except I think we were all potty trained by a year and he turns three tomorrow. My mom is a professional potty trainer I guess. Well, not I guess, I know. =) Someday I will figure it out.
But it has been great spending quality time with Neil and Tegan and I have loved talking to Jamin and Gordon on the phone. I love my kids! I am excited to see them again at the end of the week.
Saturday night there was a family reunion for all of Matthew's great grandparent's descendants that live in the area. It is amazing how families grow. There were lots of people there. Lots that I knew and even more that I didn't know. I only hope that even though most of my family lives far away that we can still stay close and our kids will know and love their extended family and have opportunities to have those relationships.

No comments: