A STORY OF A MOM WHO CLEANS UP MESSES AND LOVES THOSE DRESSES

Sunday, March 30, 2014

Memories Made During a Difficult Time

Cousins =)
We have some that live close by
and some that live far away.
But they all came for a day to remember their Grandpa and to support their Grandma when she needed it the most.
Even though it was a hard, emotional time, we were able to do it together
and even have a few laughs
with some cousins that don't always have this white stuff around all the time.
I was so excited that two of my brothers came to be with me for a couple days after my father in-law passed away.  
Love these guys!  They took care of baby D during the funeral so I could go up for the musical numbers and we stayed up late playing a couple of good games of PowerGrid.  I slaughtered them the first time.  Bwahaha!  It was pretty awesome.  They got me back the second time, but it was still fun.

My sweet Neil snuggling with Grandma.  He loves his Grandma so much.  

This is the dress that Tegan wore to her Grandpa's funeral.  She wore it to Gordon's funeral as well, but I didn't get a good picture of it that day.  
It is the same dress that her cousin wore to her Grandma's funeral.  

It is difficult going through things like this, but it makes it so much easier to have family come and support you when you need it the most.  

No comments: