A STORY OF A MOM WHO CLEANS UP MESSES AND LOVES THOSE DRESSES

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

A Memorable Dream

I wrote this 3-4 weeks ago.  Kind of interesting with respect to recent events.

I had a dream last night.  My SIL was at my house and I said I would be right back.  I rode my bike to the mall and parked it by a toy store.  Then I came out and needed to go to the bathroom.  I left my bike and went to the bathroom, but when I came out I was disoriented and didn't know which way to go to get back to my bike.  I wandered around till I got more and more lost.  Finally, I asked for directions to get to the toy store.  I started getting back to more familiar territory when my husband walked up.  Then Jamin ran to me and said, "Look who I found!"  Jamin stepped aside to reveal Gordon.  I immediately fell down to my knees and he ran to me and fell into my arms giving me a giant hug.  He said, "I love you, Mom."  Then he ran away saying, "Now I need to go check on Grandpa!"  I saw him run away and then I woke up.  As soon as I got the kids off to school, I called my mom.  It was such a vivid dream, it made me feel happy all day.

2 comments:

Helen said...

What a beautiful dream!

Megan Moench said...

When I read this, it made me cry . . . thinking of Gordon and Dad.