A STORY OF A MOM WHO CLEANS UP MESSES AND LOVES THOSE DRESSES

Monday, February 3, 2014

A Little Girl That Loves Jamin

I had a cute moment at church yesterday.  There's a little 5 year old girl at church who whenever she sees me, she yells, "Lisa!" and she comes and gives me a hug and grabs my hand or climbs up on my lap.  She is so sweet.  So we were sitting at church yesterday, and I brought pretzels for my kids for a snack.  So this little girl came back with us to get some pretzels too.  I didn't mind sharing.  Everyone was happy.  After the pretzels were gone, Tegan went to go sit with Grandma and this little girl climbed up on my lap with Dallin. =)  Then Dallin climbed down and sat in his own seat.  Jamin was sitting next to me.  The little girl puckered her lips toward Jamin.  He backed away a little, and she said, "Jamin, I want to kiss you."  Jamin laughed and said, "Uh, I think I'm a little too old for you."  Then she said, "I want to be older so I can kiss you!"  She said it so loud that everyone in the room could hear her.  It was hilarious.  I whispered in her ear that Jamin isn't aloud to kiss girls until he's much older.

2 comments: