A STORY OF A MOM WHO CLEANS UP MESSES AND LOVES THOSE DRESSES

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

My Mom's Kitchen

I was talking to my mom the other day on FaceTime and took a couple pictures from her kitchen.I love technology and I love this.  I want to make one for my kitchen when we move into our new house... if they ever finish it.  I need less things in my kitchen right now as we are trying to sell our house.

And this is very important.  lol.



And my mom still has this up.



We made these a looong time ago during FHE(Family Home Evening).  I love that she still has it.  We all came up with the rules together.
It's a little hard to read.  It says...
Home Rules
Try to be happy "SMILE"
Read Scriptures each day
Take care of own bedrooms

No name calling
Show good manners
Clean hands after restroom use
Do not unlock restroom door when in use 
Do not disturb someone in their bedroom
Ask permission from parents before doing things
Show reverence
Do what parents say without complaining
Keep hands to yourself

I was telling someone last week about my family and some of the challenges we had growing up and about my siblings and how awesome they are.  I love my family.=)  So they asked me how I think all of my siblings turned out so well.  I have a few theories and told her a few, but I think this list has lots of great ideas.  My parents really tried to be good parents and I'm very grateful to them for doing their best.



No comments: