A STORY OF A MOM WHO CLEANS UP MESSES AND LOVES THOSE DRESSES

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Hidden 'Demons'

I ran across this song today, Demons by Imagine Dragons.  I am definitely not on top of it with the latest music, but I noticed this band recently received a grammy for "Radioactive" which I had heard before, so I was looking up what other songs they had.  I thought the song "Demons" was a dark song, but cool and real and it touched me.  
I remember going to Walmart for the first time after Gordon died.  It was kind of a surreal experience.  I remember walking through the store wondering how people could just walk around like everything was normal when for me it no longer was.  I wondered who knew what had just happened to me and if something like this could happen to me what things have happened to them.  I ran into someone I knew and we had a somewhat normal conversation, I can't remember what about, I got what I needed and left.  I wasn't ready to drive yet, so my husband was waiting in the car for me.
We all walk through life and have our own hidden 'demons'.  We all have hard things that we go through, and that hurt, so what I get from this is be kind.  You don't know what someone is going through, so don't be quick to judge them.

1 comment:

Kara said...

Wow, Lisa we just watched the song this week too....maybe I'll blog about it too sometime. Hugs