A STORY OF A MOM WHO CLEANS UP MESSES AND LOVES THOSE DRESSES

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Gordon's Seventh Birthday

Gordon wanted to go to Kid City for his birthday.  So we did.  We only invited a few friends to the party, but the roads were horrible so most of his friends were not able to make it, but he had a fun time.
Baby Dallin and Daddy




Tegan kept wanting me to take her picture.

 Neil and cousin Scott
 Cute cousin with her fiery red hair.

There is Gordon playing in the background.
 Pizza time!

Avengers cupcakes




 Opening presents
 Someone got chocolate on his face.
The boys didn't want me to take their pictures.  They wanted to hurry and finish so they could go play again.
Normally when I make posts, I am smiling to see my kids cute faces.  I enjoy so much sharing my joy.  This time I have tears running down my face because I know this was my Gordon's last birthday on Earth.  I wish I made this post 5 months ago, but I felt sad that I didn't have it on here.  My heart aches for you Gordon.  Love you, Mom

1 comment:

Joan said...

My heart aches too. Love you Lisa. Take care...