A STORY OF A MOM WHO CLEANS UP MESSES AND LOVES THOSE DRESSES

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Gordon's Class Book

Gordon's class made a book of things they will miss about Gordon.  Here is what they wrote...

--
I will miss Gordon.  Gordon was funny. Gordon was a good singer.
--
I miss Gordon.  I miss Gordon's jokes.  Gordon was a good reader.
--
Gordon was very funny and the funniest guy I had ever met.
--
Gordon had the best story when we were doing sharing circle.
--
He was funny very funny.  He made me laugh every day.  Gordon had funny jokes too.
--
I miss Gordon's dancing.  I miss Gordon's singing.  I miss Gordon's laugh.
--
I am going to miss Gordon's drawings and Gordon's jokes.
--
I miss everything about Gordon.  He was really fun playing with.  We always played tag with him.  He was my best friend.  He was really funny too.
--
I miss playing with Gordon.  He was so funny.  Gordon was the best dancer ever.  I miss Gordon.
--
I miss Gordon's singing voice.  I miss Gordon's smile.  I miss Gordon's jokes.
--
I miss Gordon being in our class.
--
Gordon had funny jokes.  Gordon was funny.
--
He was funny.  And the best dancer in a good way.
--
I am going to miss his jokes.  He was a good dancer.  I will miss Gordon a lot.
--
Gordon was the funniest in the class.
--
Gordon was funny.  I miss Gordon.  I miss Gordon's jokes.
--
I will miss Gordon's jokes and Gordon was funny.
--
I miss Gordon's dancing.  I miss Gordon's singing.  I miss Gordon's laugh.
--
I miss Gordon a lot.  Gordon was fun.
--
Gordon was funny.

No comments: