A STORY OF A MOM WHO CLEANS UP MESSES AND LOVES THOSE DRESSES

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Hair cut, Terry Fox Run, Mess and a Dress

About to give Neebs a haircut. Saves a ton of time, money and suffering doing it myself. Thank you to my awesome SIL, Kristina, who showed me how a couple years ago.
It was a nice day outside and I love walking by the river, so I decided to join Jamin and Gordon for their Terry Fox Run from school after Neil's haircut. Jamin was excited to see us, but he was racing so he sped past us, but he could take it easy and walk with us on the way back.
Such a good big brother. He introduced everyone to his little brother.
Neil wanted to race still.
I didn't walk with Gordon, but I did catch up with him for a minute at his resting/drink station.

Mess of the Week
The gate slows her down, but doesn't stop her. Unfortunately, I didn't get a picture of the little culprit. I took her straight to the bathtub.
Having some lunch after the bath. Tegan does this a lot lately. I think it is hilarious. She always needs help getting out of this position. Silly girl.
Dress of the Week
Going into church...
Uh oh, they escaped to the garden. Neil likes to find snacks in there.
It looked like Tegan was helping herself to some tomatoes and dirt.
Time for a bath!

No comments: