A STORY OF A MOM WHO CLEANS UP MESSES AND LOVES THOSE DRESSES

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Workshop, Angel Ball, Dress of the Week, and Jamin ready for cubs

Friday a super awesome friend watched my kids for me so I could go to a workshop presented by Dr. Ross Greene, PhD who is the Associate Professor in the Department of Psychiatry at Harvard Medical School. I recently read one of his books, The Explosive Child and found it quite intriguing. The book and the workshop really opened my mind to different strategies of disciplining and teaching children. He talks about a collaborative problem solving approach to help kids deal with social, emotional and behavioral challenges. If you are interested he has a website here at www.livesinthebalance.org.
Saturday night Matthew went to a fancy fundraiser for a local hospital. I wasn't quite sure what to expect, but we had a really fun time. They had a silent auction and a fancy meal and an awesome band. Everyone was dancing. It was a good time.

Dress of the Week
I probably shouldn't let her play in the curtains, but...
She is just so cute when she does.
Saying "peek-a-boo"
Our princess having a bottle. She was having a moment.
Jamin ready for Cubs Wednesday evening.



1 comment:

Mozer said...

You looked fabulous in your dress! I bet that was nice to get out. I can't remember the last time I got to get all dressed up :) Love the photos of your kids.