A STORY OF A MOM WHO CLEANS UP MESSES AND LOVES THOSE DRESSES

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas break... so far. =)

Playing some games before Christmas...
Checkers/ Cat and the Fiddle

Playing Twister
One comes down... they all come down.

Sleeping in glow of the tree Christmas Eve Eve.





I didn't get pictures, but Christmas Eve was really fun. We went over to Matthew's parents for dinner, homemade strawberries and cream ice cream with all of Mom's famous treats, mmm..., watched Joy to the World, testimonies, and my favorite part, singing. I figured it's ok, I'll bring my camera tomorrow to Christmas dinner, but did I bring it... No. =( Oh, well. I think Breanne took lots of pictures. I'll have to get them from her.
Christmas Day!
Neil is always the first one up at our house. Before he knew I was up I stood and watched him. I could see the magic in his eyes. It was a beautiful moment and luckily there was a camera close by. =)
Soon after I woke up, Gordon and Jamin got up too. Tegan likes to sleep in, though. So we opened our stockings, then I started to make breakfast, and then later when Tegan finally decided to wake up, we opened presents. The boys were very patient. =)
Gordon got some dress up clothes for Christmas.

Christmas morning breakfast... crepes, strawberries, whipping cream, bananas, orange juice, and a cinnamon Christmas tree =)
A cool gift from Matthew's parents.
Tegan was very excited about the crinkling sound of the wrapping paper.

This is what happens when you fall asleep at our house. =)

Dress of the Week - Christmas present from Aunt Breanne. The shirt underneath is from cousin Elisabeth. =)


Playing in the snow
WooHoo!!! Sledding
Gordon and his friend Zach were crazy; they kept going up and down the hill together.
It was fun to watch.
Tegan even loved sledding with Mommy
I was surprised how much Neil loved sledding. He went with Daddy most of the time. He kept falling off Daddy at the bottom and he would say, "I'm ok. Let's go again!"
To be continued...

3 comments:

Lance and Kristi said...

Lisa - great pictures! BTW - I think there is a smudge on our camera lens. YOu may want to clean that off soon ;-)

Glad to see you had the merriest of Christmas and that little Teagan is making good use out of her clothes.

Lsmemoe said...

Thanks. It was REALLY dirty. I was getting frustrated with the poor quality of pictures I was getting. I think I finally looked at it right before we went sledding. The kids and I are usually pretty rough on my camera.
I am glad Carsten was able to come home before Christmas. Elisabeth and Carsten were so cute playing Mary and Jesus.

Unknown said...

Thanks Lisa, I like your posts!

Chris