A STORY OF A MOM WHO CLEANS UP MESSES AND LOVES THOSE DRESSES

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Dresses, Jamin thoughts and Stake conference

Tegan has become much more stable on her feet this week. For a long time she would only take two or three steps, but now she will walk across a room. It is exciting and scary at the same time. The faster she can go places, the faster she can get into trouble.
Dresses this week




What are your thoughts about life, Jamin?
I love my mom.
THis is her blog.
I am really silly sometimes.
Gordon is my awesomest brother ever.
What about Neil?
Neil and Tegan are really good too.
Tegan is super super cute.
And that is all.

We had stake conference today and yesterday. Today my mother-in-law directed a women's choir. Breanne sang a little solo and I played my flute in one of the two songs. I love music. It enriches my soul. Our Stake President gave a really good talk. He told about all the different things he has learned about as he has gotten older with all of the different technology that has changed over time. He talked about how much of his knowledge has become obsolete over time. He talked about how his knowledge that he gained on his mission serving the Lord has proven to be the most useful knowledge that he has gained because he has used that knowledge on a regular basis throughout his life and none of it has become obsolete and it never will be.


No comments: