A STORY OF A MOM WHO CLEANS UP MESSES AND LOVES THOSE DRESSES

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Singing with Jamin - Love One Another

I asked Jamin to sing at the end of my class today. I'm the teacher improvement leader/teacher in our branch among other things. We had a class on teaching with Christlike love. They said it made their day. =) He practiced this morning on photo booth.
The dress of the week is in the video.
It was a very interesting sacrament meeting. I was by myself with the kids today. At one point Gordon jumped over the row of seats to the row behind us. It was quite an impressive jump, but probably not appropriate for that time. At another point he was standing on his head on the seat and Neil was crawling under the seats. Tegan and Jamin were being good. About halfway through the meeting, a kind person came and sat with me, which I was very grateful for. Then I was able to keep Gordon calm on my lap. It is a learning process.
Matthew has been gone for the weekend. He went to San Diego for a vision therapy course. This is the fifth and last time that he has gone this year. Thank goodness it is over. He was suppose to come home today, but his plane had mechanical problems, so the flight was cancelled and he won't be coming home till tomorrow. I guess it is good they don't take chances.

2 comments:

Loren said...

Wow Jamin! keep singing, you made our day too :)
auntie Kara and cousins

Lance and Kristi said...

I am so glad that you share your stories of the challenges of motherhood. It helps me feel like I am not alone! Love your family.