A STORY OF A MOM WHO CLEANS UP MESSES AND LOVES THOSE DRESSES

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Time is flying by

So much has gone on since I last posted that I keep starting and giving up because I don't want to miss anything, but I also don't have many pictures because alas the camera is still missing. I think I am going to have to give in and go get a new one.
Since my last post there have been two birthdays, a funeral and a wedding that I have been to. I was in Missouri and Utah and now back to Canada. I do have some pics from Neil's birthday. I'll have to post them another time. Grandpa's funeral was very nice and Chris's wedding was beautiful. I am so happy to be done traveling for the Summer.
Well, I guess it is not summer anymore. School has started. Hurray for school! This year Jamin is in third grade, Gordon is in Kindergarten, and Neil has started preschool. Jamin is still taking piano lessons, is in cub scouts, joined the cross country team at his school and will be playing tennis. Gordon will be starting music classes and gymnastics and Neil will be doing gymnastics too this fall. Jamin didn't want to do hockey this year, so I decided to wait another year to put Gordon in it and have a break from being a hockey mom this year. =)

No comments: