A STORY OF A MOM WHO CLEANS UP MESSES AND LOVES THOSE DRESSES

Monday, September 13, 2010

Tegan's birthday


Here are some pictures from Tegan's birthday. I was trying to make a castle cake for Tegan, but my turrets ended up looking a little more like pink volcanoes. But it was fun making it. The boys helped me. I think ice cream cones may have worked better.



Tegan engulfing her cake. =P
T for Tegan

Boys...



Happy Tegan

Tegan got this outfit in Missouri when we were there for a family reunion. I thought it was so cute.
Opening presents. I think she may have been more interested in the bags than the gifts.

Grandma and Grandpa Anderson

4 comments:

Loren said...

I like scientific + princess theme for girls :)

Happy Birthday Tegan

Loren said...

Grandma and Grandpa Anderson look like they are ready for a mission.

Lsmemoe said...

There ya go. I could just say it was planned. I meant to put pretty pink volcanoes on the princess cake. =)

Megan Moench said...

Wow that's an awesome cake!!!