A STORY OF A MOM WHO CLEANS UP MESSES AND LOVES THOSE DRESSES

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

I lost my camera! =(

We have had such an eventful week. I took lots of pictures and now they are all gone! =( Atleast I put my pictures on the computer every week, so I only missed one.
So this is why there was no dress of the week. So sorry. However, I bought a new camera on Monday, so next week it will be there.
Tuesday I saw Eclipse with Breanne and the gang at midnight. It was very enjoyable as always. The books are always better, but I thought they did a pretty good job at making it look real. It was a little cheesy at times, but overall it was a very entertaining movie. I love going opening night hearing everyone's reaction when anything happens. The gasps, giggling, screaming when Edward or Jacob first come onto the screen. Good times. =)
Lots of Matthew's family are in town. We have been swimming and we had Canada festivities w/ fireworks. Then we went to some waterslides. It has been fun.
I think I lost our camera at the fireworks. We lost Neil for a little bit and I think in the panic, it was left. It's all good though, I would rather have Neil than the camera.

2 comments:

Home With the Kids :) said...

I was reading about someone else that lost their camera on firework night and they said that they found it in their camping chairs. I know you have some like that. Maybe if you were sitting in some then they might be in there.

Also I saw this movie on yahoo of a camera that had made it across the ocean and they were able to return it to the owner. Maybe someone will find it and it will eventually make it back. Have Mom pray for it.

That's got to be the worst thing to lose:( So sad. Good thing you were able to get another one.

Lsmemoe said...

I looked there, but no luck. I guess I should probably check the Selkirk city hall or something. Maybe someone might have turned it in.