A STORY OF A MOM WHO CLEANS UP MESSES AND LOVES THOSE DRESSES

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Anderson 8K walk for ice cream, some swimming and Happy Birthday Kirsten at Barney Gargles.

It was a long walk and I was wearing sandals that hurt my feet, but it was worth it. I had pistachio ice cream. It was really yummy. I want to go back and get more.

Gordon got tired of riding his bike and wanted to walk, so Justin started riding Gordon's bike. Eventually he gave up and we put the bike on the side of the rode to pick up on the way back.

I thought this was so cute of Gordon and his Aunt Kirsten.
Then Gordon got tired of walking, so Kirsten gave him a ride. =)
Then Kirsten's back got tired, so Gordon rode in the stroller the rest of the way and in the van on the way back because he really enjoyed dragging his feet. It is a good thing Uncle Ben is a military man and keeps in shape.

mmm... ice Cream

Jessica being super cute.

Tegan eating an apple by the pool. It felt so good to go swimming after doing all that walking on a hot day.

Gordon giving Grandpa a hug.


Happy Birthday Kirsten!

Tegan and Aunt Breanne having a fascinating conversation.


On the way home.

3 comments:

Home With the Kids :) said...

Where's the dress of the week????? lol:) I can't believe that you went 8k you guys are crazy. And I can't believe that Tegan can eat a whole apple.

Megan Moench said...

I knew it was longer than a 5k! :) haha It was a nice hot day though for that walk.

Lsmemoe said...

It is on another post, Kristina. Just click on Messes and Dresses to see all my recent posts.
Yep, good times.