A STORY OF A MOM WHO CLEANS UP MESSES AND LOVES THOSE DRESSES

Monday, June 21, 2010

Tegan's Dress of the Week




A normal moment at our house



Gordon is growing up. He graduated from nursery school this week. We missed Jamin's nursery school graduation because it was during a family reunion. I was excited to see what it was going to be like. Unfortunately Neil was sick and needed his Mommy. So I wasn't able to go, but Daddy and Grandma Anderson were able to go and take pictures for me. It sounded like it was a very special occasion for everyone. One of Gordon's preschool teachers was also Matthew's preschool teacher. I think that is kind of funny. Matthew said hi to her and she said she remembers him well. =)




2 comments:

Megan Moench said...

Congrats Gordon! Wow that's weird that he had the same teacher as Matthew. haha I wonder if I had her too. I honestly can't remember too much about nursery school though. So even if I did, I probably wouldn't know it.

Lsmemoe said...

I am sure you had her too, Megan. Wendy is the one that has been there forever. She is second from the left on the top row in the picture with Gordon and all the teachers.