A STORY OF A MOM WHO CLEANS UP MESSES AND LOVES THOSE DRESSES

Saturday, December 19, 2015

Moments

Life is full of moments.  I love to capture them when I can.
 because I know that sometimes we may never get to have them again.
This day we are celebrating Gordon's birthday.  He would have been 10 years old.  It has been 3 years since he passed away.  Such a big part of our family gone in an instant.  
 Sometimes I go to catch the moment like these cute dresses, but they don't think it is a good idea right then.  That's when I abandon hopes of a perfect picture.
 Other times, they are just so sweet
 And then your three year old wants you to take a picture of him holding the babies hands.  How can you pass that up?
 Or they are being so nice to each other.  Need to record that memory.  =)
 Sometimes, my 13 year old comes up with really cute ideas.  
 Or you know that they will outgrow this adorable dress far too soon.
 A moment when they see each other and start to chat in their own language.
 Then a day must be documented as it is the day that the cousin's mom is in the hospital having a baby.
 They are so excited and practice holding a baby for the arrival of their new sister.
 Sometimes I need to shop for my 13 year old who wears grown up clothes and happens to be my babysitter, so I have to bring all the kids along.  It's nice when no one else is in the store and they don't yell at me for my kids to go under the doors.  
 Every once in a while I even make it into a picture
 Sometimes they make such cute outfits at the store, that they must be purchased for a visit with Santa.
 And this one too.  
 Some first giggles.
 And then there is Pinterest.  I saw a picture like this with one baby and thought for sure it would be even cuter with two.  I was right.
Our life is not perfect and we sure make a ton of mistakes and we have our share of heartache, but it is full of moments.  Beautiful moments and hard moments, but mostly we try to remember the good ones.  Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year full of beautiful moments.

2 comments:

Beverly Richardson said...

Thank You so much for all the super cute moments that will be treasure forever. I loved seeing the pictures and reading the stories behind each picture. May you Lisa and all your family have a wonderful New Year and know that you are Very Much Loved!!!
Your Forever Mother

Kara said...

💕🌸