A STORY OF A MOM WHO CLEANS UP MESSES AND LOVES THOSE DRESSES

Sunday, May 11, 2014

Mother's day 2014

This year was a good Mother's day.  I hate doing things like this, but I told my husband and kids what my expectations were for Mother's day.  It turned out to be a good thing because they greatly exceeded those expectations.  I woke up this morning to the sound of my children and husband coming in the room with breakfast and their gifts made at school.  It was the most glorious way to wake up in the morning.  Jamin made breakfast for me.  He made a mushroom and cheese omelette with a bagel and a strawberry mango smoothie.  So yummy.
Jamin made me the sweetest mug.  I'll have to take a picture of it.  Neil made me a necklace and a book about the things that he loves about me.  Tegan made me a sparkly pink card.  Love it.  Stuff my kids make are the best.
After making sure I was taken care of, Matthew hurried and finished getting ready and went over to his Mom's to deliver her gift.  I love to see him treat his mother the way she should be treated.  Then he came back and we all went to church.
This evening Matthew made dinner for us and his Mom and a few of his siblings.  AKA he reheated take out that he bought the day before(Since we try not to shop on Sunday).  And the boys all cleaned up.  It was so great.  Thanks to my hubby and kids for making this day so special.

No comments: