A STORY OF A MOM WHO CLEANS UP MESSES AND LOVES THOSE DRESSES

Friday, December 28, 2012

Dear Gordon

Dear Gordon,

Christmas was hard this year.  It wasn't the same without your excitement.  We watched the video of you that Uncle Jared made when we first woke up.  It made me cry and smile.  I think we want to watch this video every Christmas.  Then we opened presents.  Neil opened yours.  You got that hot wheels set that you wanted.  Neil and Tegan played with it today.  They fought over the cars even though I bought extras.  After opening presents we went over to Grandma's and Grandpa's house.  We ate Grandma's Christmas trees and eggs.  It was very tasty.  It felt happier when we were over there.  After breakfast everyone sat around and watched movies.  I don't always like to sit around, so I went home and cleaned up.  Aunt Margarita came with me.  She cleaned up the table with all your flowers and cards while I cleaned the kitchen.  Then we went back and had Christmas dinner with all the family.  We sang lots of Christmas songs.  It was happy.  Today I went over and made crepes for breakfast.  I know, you would have loved it.  Then Daddy took Jamin, Harry, and Benson to go play badminton.  Then everyone came over to our house for dinner and we went to see a movie.  We watched The Hobbit.  I didn't enjoy it.  I fell asleep and then the violence really bothered me.  I kept having flashes of the accident.
I love and miss you.
Mom

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Lisa, we just read your posts about Gordon. Wendy and I love you and your family so much and we were glad to come there and be with your family. We often think of your family and especially Gordon and wish he were still with us. We know we will all see him and be with him again one day. Love, Chris and Wendy