A STORY OF A MOM WHO CLEANS UP MESSES AND LOVES THOSE DRESSES

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

We Love Going to the Dentist's Office

It is kind of crazy taking all my kids to the dentist, but they love going there and getting new toothbrushes, stickers and stuff. Jamin was downstairs with our friend from church who happens to be a dental hygenist. I was upstairs with the younger ones, so I didn't get a picture of him in the chair. He was the only one with a cavity, but it was in a baby tooth that has actually already fallen out. I think that may have scared him enough, though, to do better at flossing every day.
Gordon was looking a little worried.
But he ended up doing great. He opened his mouth up nice and wide and held pretty still which isn't easy for my Gordon.
He wanted to show in the picture his super clean teeth and his awesome new stickers.



Neil did great too. He loved wearing the apple sunglasses.
Then, of course, Tegan wanted a turn too. =)


1 comment:

Megan Moench said...

I've been thinking that I should probably get Jessica into the Dentist when she turns four. She's been a couple times with me for when they have had to fix my wire, she likes it so far!