A STORY OF A MOM WHO CLEANS UP MESSES AND LOVES THOSE DRESSES

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Minor Collision

I have not been in very many car accidents. This one was no biggie. It was kind of funny. It was such a nice day outside. I guess the guy behind was rolling down his window and saw me inch forward when one of the three cars in front of me at a stop sign went. He just didn't notice me stop again since his head was turned rolling his window down. It was so odd to be hit when completely stopped at a stop sign with two cars in front of me. The guy was pretty embarrassed especially when I got out with my big pregnant belly. I guess I basically told him no worries accidents happen. He was like you do realize this was my fault, right. I said, uh yeah.
Just a pain to have to take it in to get fixed, but no big deal.
The culprit.




No comments: