A STORY OF A MOM WHO CLEANS UP MESSES AND LOVES THOSE DRESSES

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Gordon's 6th Birthday!

The morning of Gordon's actual birthday. He got to open a present. He was so happy.

A couple days later we had a small party for him at a movie theatre. So of course I had to make a popcorn bucket cake. I was so proud of myself until Matthew told me he thought it was like a guy or something and the popcorn was hair. lol. Oh well. The red stripes were made with fruit roll-ups and I made homemade caramel popcorn and glued it on with a little buttercream frosting.

Gordon and some of his buddies and new toys.




... and the celebration continues. We hadn't had a chance to sing happy birthday to Matthew's Dad yet because we were both gone over that time. So we did that and he blew out the candles with some help from Gordon.




Then Gordon got to open his last present. It was a good one. =0)


No comments: