A STORY OF A MOM WHO CLEANS UP MESSES AND LOVES THOSE DRESSES

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Catching up - some Dresses of the Week

I love this skirt. It is a Children's Place one that I found at a consignment shop for like 3 dollars. Hurray for deals!

We drove down to the states and flew out of North Dakota to save some cash, so while I was down there Matthew let me run into Target for a "little" Christmas shopping (everything costs more up here). I picked this outfit up while I was at it. It is amazing how you take things for granted when you are not around it. I never went to Target when I lived in the states, but that place is awesome.



I found this dress at Winners. They have name brand stuff that costs less, you just have to keep your eyes open to find the super cute stuff. There is a lot to look through.
It is difficult to get her to pose for a picture lately, but she did pretty good with this one.

2 comments:

Kara said...

I love the red Christmas dress on T, and the picture of Grandma giving a hug in the kitchen.
And what a great idea for a birthday and cake, I may have to borrow it ;)

Lsmemoe said...

It was pretty last minute. I actually got an invitation for Jamin to have a party at the movie theatre(crazy computer makes me spell like a canadian) and thought it was a good idea. I booked it three days before the party. Then, when I got there, they said nothing had been booked. Luckily, no one else booked at the same time.