A STORY OF A MOM WHO CLEANS UP MESSES AND LOVES THOSE DRESSES

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Daddy, Ants!!!, Cleaning, Park, and Another Dress of the Week =)

What a good Daddy! Giving the kiddos a ride in the Jeep. Happy Father's Day!

Ants!!! We started getting some ants in our mud/ exercise room. I put out a couple of ant hotels, and it just wasn't cutting it. This week, I discovered the source....

A huge anthill behind our house. So I went to the hardware store and bought three different kinds of ant hotels and some spray. I can't seem to get rid of the buggers. They are horrible. If anyone has any special secret to getting rid of ants, I would like to know it.


I went on a bit of a cleaning spree this week. I think the ant issue brought it on. I cleaned and organized the house. Then I moved to the garage and swept and reorganized some things. Then I cleaned out and vacuumed the van. Neil and Tegan were my assistants. They played, I cleaned. =)
Aren't they cute? Neil's favorite thing recently is Mickey Mouse(note the shirt). He is missing Disney World and totally wants to go visit a certain Aunt and Uncle who live by Disneyland. Hopefully not in the too far distant future.


We've have had a few nice days this week. We were able to play at some parks quite a bit this week.
Weeeee...

Monkeys!! They make me nervous. At least in the winter time when they climb this tree, there is snow to cushion the fall and they are wearing more clothing.

Dress of the Week

No comments: