A STORY OF A MOM WHO CLEANS UP MESSES AND LOVES THOSE DRESSES

Monday, October 11, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving! Getting ready for Halloween

Sunday we had our Thanksgiving dinner. It was a yummy meal and I ate way too much, but it's only once a year or twice if I decide to celebrate American Thanksgiving too.
The kids like dressing up. I was trying on their costumes see who fit in what and what they are going to be. Jamin wants to be Captain Hook again and Gordon want to be Peter Pan.
Max wants to be a bumble bee, but not for very long. Maybe one or two seconds.
Yes, our kitty puts up with a lot, but we love him.
Tegan tried on the penguin costume. Super cute, but I think she needs to be a princess or something. I'll see what I can find. =) It's always fun shopping for Tegan anyway. I love girl stuff.
Dresses of the Week =0)

Gordon dressed himself. He loves getting dressed up.

No comments: