A STORY OF A MOM WHO CLEANS UP MESSES AND LOVES THOSE DRESSES

Thursday, March 7, 2013

Grandma and Grandpa Came to Town

My Mom and Daddy Ray came for a visit.  They came to help us out and that's what they did.  They boosted our spirits and worked.  We have been getting our house ready to put up for sale.  We have been building a house for a long time and it is going to be finished soon... hopefully.  When they came, our home was upside down.  It was almost unliveable.  After a whole crazy amount of work, it is almost done.  Just a few more things.  I don't miss all the painting, but I do miss these guys.  It was so nice to have them here.  I cried all day the day they left.  I miss our games that we played every night with the chocolate covered almonds... mmm.



 Jamin had his Kub Kar Rally while my parents were here.  Jamin did a scout truck this year since he is eleven.  That's what they do up here.  Daddy Ray helped Jamin design and build it.  

 Everyone kept asking if it was really baby food in the jars.  Yes it is. =)
 It was so nice to be able to run errands without packing up all the kids.  All the kids had a great opportunity to bond with Grandma and Grandpa.

 Nap time
Thanks for coming to visit and do my laundry.  =)  Love you guys!

No comments: