A STORY OF A MOM WHO CLEANS UP MESSES AND LOVES THOSE DRESSES

Thursday, February 21, 2013

A School Visit

I wrote this Anderson Mario Story around Halloween last year for my kids with the help of my sister in-law.  It was some work, but fun too.  I am so glad we did this.  It is my kids favorite story for me to read to them.  I read it to Neil's kindergarten class and they loved it, so I decided to ask if Gordon's class would like me to read it to them.  They said they would and the other grade 2 classes would too.  So today I went and read it to them as well.  I was a little nervous about reading to all those kids, but they were so good, and asked really good questions at the end.  I really enjoyed the experience.  I ordered a copy for the school, so they are going to keep one in the library.  The kids all cheered when I told them that.  It was so cute.
Before I started reading, a little boy asked me if I was sad.  I said sometimes I am, but at the moment I was happy to be there.

1 comment:

Kristi Drennan said...

Oh that's a tear jerker right here! My ipad won't let me look at it but I want to see it. I bet Isaiah would love it!!