A STORY OF A MOM WHO CLEANS UP MESSES AND LOVES THOSE DRESSES

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Soccer wind-up, Oak Hammock, Swimming and Playing


Soccer Wind-up
Soccer is over now, so they had a huge party with a bunch of big inflatables and a petting zoo.
And he's off...


Weeee...


Tegan really wanted to go on all the inflatables too, but I had to be a mean mommy and keep her safe.
We spent a day at Oak Hammock Marsh. I love that place.
Gone fishin'

One of Tegan's favorite things... watching the fish.
Examining of the hat.
Hello
smooch
That boy can be so cute sometimes. I just wanna squeeze him.
We went on a guided hike around the marsh. If you look really close there is a little guy popping his head out from the ground in the middle of the picture.
Examining nature

A little critter dipping


Back inside, Jamin didn't want to have anything to do with that snake. He was willing to take a picture with it from a distance, though. =)
Gordon didn't want to touch the animals at first, but he did after the lady pulled them out.

We signed up for the summer reading program and a class at the library and they were so good that I took them to DQ for lunch and to use their free ice cream coupons from the library.
Playing
Stuck in the sand
swinging on the tire swing
My first time swimming alone along with the kids since I broke my foot. It feels mostly better now. There are still a few things that I did before that I am not comfortable doing yet.


No comments: