A STORY OF A MOM WHO CLEANS UP MESSES AND LOVES THOSE DRESSES

Friday, April 17, 2009

The joys of parenthood



I love my boys. Well, this is what I had to tell myself after, Jamin, my oldest ran upstairs and told me Gordon helped Neil get into the wood stove. Gordon quickly followed Jamin. His clothes were covered in soot, but wasn't too bad. I quickly changed his clothes and went for Neil. Neil was on his way up the stairs as well and this is what I saw, a little boy covered head to toe in soot. It was a nightmare, but I knew we would laugh about it later and ran to grab the camera. Then I stripped Neil, gave him a bath, cleaned him up, and proceeded downstairs to assess the damage. There was soot everywhere. I was amazed at how big a mess two little boys can make in such a short time. =P

2 comments:

Mom and Pop said...

All I have to say is that it's good that the soot was not hot!

Lsmemoe said...

That is for sure. I wouldn't let them play downstairs without me, though, if the stove was on.